Colour Sketch Lake District
Colouring book and guide
Artist’s sketch sheets of classic Lake District landscapes for you to create your own artwork.
Enjoyed adult colouring books? Colour Sketch takes you further; to explore and improve techniques, experiment with different media and styles, develop your artistic skills.
Draw inspiration from the landscape!
- 8 loose-leaf sketch sheets of iconic, well-known views for you to colour and paint. Perfect as a souvenir or gift. Create your own work of landscape art to keep and frame.
- Printed on heavy paper (250gsm), the loose-leaf A4 pages will take watercolour, acrylic, pencil, felt-tip pens, ink or pastels.
- The original sketches are hand-drawn by Irena. They are then printed in light grey line, which you can then either cover or enhance depending on the style you wish to achieve.
- Full colour paperback booklet with a large photograph of each landscape, and a brief description of the area and points of interest, written by Steve.
- Includes details of the location of the view with postcode and OS grid reference, to guide you to the viewpoint.