For the purpose of the Data Protection Act the data controller is Studio Irena.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update our privacy notice, you can check for the latest version of our privacy notice on our website www.studioirena.co.uk
What does this privacy notice apply to?
Personal information is any data that can be used to identify an individual, such as a name, address, phone number or email address.
This policy covers all personal information we hold about you, however we obtain it. We collect information at different points during our relationship with you for example, when you browse our website, when you place an order, if you contact us or if you sign up to our marketing communications.
What information does the Studio Irena collect and why?
We collect different information depending on what you want to do and how you interact with us. We need to tell you what we use your information for and the reason why we use it.
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you such as your name, address, contact details, bank account details by:
- Placing an order or requesting a refund.
- Corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- When you request or register to receive information from us.
- When you provide us with feedback, report a problem or make a complaint.
Information we collect about you.
When you interact with us we may automatically collect the following information:
- In placing an order we will record contact details and delivery address.
- If you make a complaint, we may make a record of the event in order to meet our legal or contractual requirements and to improve experiences and safety in the future.
What do we do with your information?
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations to you arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide any goods or information that you may request.
- To keep our services safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud or other criminal behaviour.
- To inform you as a previous customer of offers that may be of interest to you.
If you have given us your consent to receive communications by email, are a customer of ours and have previously asked us for information about our services, we may send you this information by email. However, in every email message we send you, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailings altogether.
We do not provide your personal information to external organisations.
If at any time you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes or if you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Who do we share this information with?
Apart from the circumstances above, we will never share your personal data with third parties without your explicit consent to do so.
How long do we keep your information?
We only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you unless there is a requirement to hold that information for a longer period – for example we may be subject to a statutory obligation to keep hold of your information.
If there is a possibility that you may have a legal claim against us, then we will hold your information for the duration of any statutory limitation period associated with such legal claims.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
Information we hold is stored on computers located in the UK and may also be stored as paper copies by us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, including locked cabinets and electronic password protection.
Our website host may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to:
- Access information held about you, although we can refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Have inaccurate personal data corrected or erased.
- Object to our collection, processing or storage of any personal information that we hold about you.
You may make the request in writing by email to Studio Irena on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you mark it “Subject Access Request” in the subject line. We will respond within 30 days.
More information on your rights under the Data Protection Act can be found on the website of the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk