Artist’s sketch sheets of classic Lake District landscapes for you to create your own artwork.
Enjoyed adult colouring books? Colour Sketch takes you further; to explore and improve techniques, experiment with different media and styles, develop your artistic skills.
Draw inspiration from the landscape!
- 8 loose-leaf sketch sheets of iconic, well-known views for you to colour and paint. Perfect as a souvenir or gift. Create your own work of landscape art to keep and frame.
- Printed on heavy paper (250gsm), the loose-leaf pages will take watercolour, acrylic, pencil, felt-tip pens, ink or pastels.
- The original sketches are hand-drawn by Irena. They are then printed in light grey line, which you can then either cover or enhance depending on the style you wish to achieve.
- Full colour paperback booklet with a large photograph of each landscape, and a brief description of the area and points of interest, written by Steve.
- Includes details of the location of the view with postcode and OS grid reference, to guide you to the viewpoint.
Our eight Lake District landscape sketch locations are:
- Ashness Bridge, Borrowdale
- Castlerigg Stone Circle, near Keswick
- Wasdale Head, overlooking Wastwater
- Hundred Year Stone, Derwentwater, near Keswick
- Blea Tarn, Langdales
- Ambleside Bridge House, Ambleside
- Langdale Pikes from Loughrigg Tarn
We hope you enjoy Colour Sketch and create your own artwork of these classic Lake District views.
Colouring book and guide
Colour Sketch is available in shops across Cumbria but if you’re not in the county you can pick up a copy online.
If you’re a retailer, copies are available from Hills Books in Cumbria, and Lomond Books in Scotland. Otherwise contact us directly on the hello email on the home page.